Whatsapp Chat Between A Boy and A Girl

Boy: Hello Babe…. (11:45pm)


Girl: (last seen at 11:46pm)


Boy: Hey please answer me (11:50pm)


Girl: (last seen at 11:52pm)


Boy: But why do you treat me like that??

Why don’t you answer me? (12:00am)


Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)


Boy: Ok good night dear,

i just wanted to tell you that tody I have received my salary worth Rs.50,000 and i have reserved Rs.20,000 for your shopping….but l think


Girl(typing): ohh hi dear…

Actually mum was here thats why I couldn’t reply…

N wow darling thats a gr8 newz….

I love you a lot..

N when shall we go ? (12:05am)


Boy: (last seen 12:06am)


Girl: Baby please answer me na…

dear i was off last time, lemme know na when shall we go?(12:08am)


Boy: (last seen 12:09am)


Girl: I think your looking very tired cpz off work load..

So now u go to bed n sleep.. well honey, tk cr, (12:10am)


Boy: (last seen 12:12am)

.

.

Girl: sorry to disturb u but 1 thing I forgot that

tomorrow mom dad are not at home in the evening, so u can come to my place after shopping..love u janu..gudnyt.. (12:20am)

Boy(online) – ohh i was preparing for sleep, surely we will meet..c ya tomorrw..mmuuahhh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Promotions

. : : NOTE : : .

We do not copy anything, we share whatever is shared with us. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this blog, Contact me and i will definitely try to remove that content.